Saturday, July 30, 2011

I've been bad...

I have not kept up with this blog as intended.  A few quick lines to bring my eight friends reading up to speed...


  • Summer's good.  
  • Have done DC, a couple of museums, and one theme park with the boys with one more to come this week, with free tickets that Jacob won for a reading program.
  • Jimmy finally got into this therapeutic riding program.  Very necessary structure for him.  He has turned ten (seriously?!), but there is a serious uptick in both the running and his accidents, so the little structure he gets right now helps him focus a bit better as well as becoming more verbal.  He loves the horses.
  • I really need to get a ton of pictures off the computer downstairs.  

That is all for this early hour.  More to follow.  Really.  I promise.

No comments: