Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dodged a bullet...

Okay, this is my third attempt at blogging. I have two other ones that just kind of died out. One was community related, which just got boring. The other one focusing on autism, but I kind of got sick of talking about it all the time. This time I am going to send this address of to friends - maybe actually knowing someone might actually read what I am writing will keep me honest about following through with it... I will probably share it with a pretty select group at first... and of course anyone that happens to stumble upon it.

Dodged a bullet... Last September my sitter called up and essentially quit on me. No notice whatsoever. I was panic stricken and immediately interviewed two placed. I went with Kindercare. This was the other place where I came very close to sending my boys. Thank God. Reading this just made my hair stand on end!

No comments: