Friday, July 01, 2005

Free Katie

The original op/ed piece is at the NY Times website (registration req'd), but I think Tom Cruise is the most irresponsible dipshit on the planet. Just my opinion. Big talk for someone without a uterus - there are certain subjects that should be off-limits to men entirely - anything related to abortion, breastfeeding, probably pregnancy in general, and absolutely nothing about postpartum depression. He's a moron. I am completely embarrassed that I have contributed to any part of the fortune that he has given to his pathetic little "religion." I won't be making that mistake again - I am skipping "War of the Worlds," largely because I might forced to take a pick axe to the screen at the site of his deranged face. Buddy, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Christianity - those are religions, with a kind and loving God and no mention of aliens or motherships.

Brooke, when you finish putting that Manolo is his ass, will you please rescue Joey Potter before she gets roped into breeding with that fool?

No comments: