Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Saturday

I started my day by going back to Weight Watchers. Ever year I say this will be the year, so I will not say that in my post. I was please to find out that I have lost three pounds already since my last doctor's visit a week ago. I met Paige (a recent UT graduate who took a job up here) for lunch - she's so much fun. Women like make me long to a single girl for about a minute. Ultimately, I wouldn't trade family life for anything.

Jimmy and Jake are currently destroying the living room. Jimmy started the day not feeling very well - he took a long nap this afternoon. The most disconcerting thing about Jimmy being sick is the silence. He won't talk, he doesn't cry. He is just listless, glassy eyed, and silent. I hate it. He is feeling better, bringing the Chips Ahoy bag to me, going "I want cookie." Hearing his voice is a relief. He and his brother are playing together, putting together a train track. Another sight I really enjoy seeing.

Not much else to report... I promise more later.

No comments: