Thursday, April 27, 2006

In Knots

We have been working with a local reporter who is doing a story on autism for the local paper. He is a nice guy (that's not because he might read this), but every person who has had a negative experience with the press is giving me warnings about how bad this could or will be. I just realized that I am completely in knots, that I am not taken out of context, seen as a bad mother, or somehow trashed. I don't think this guy would ever, ever do that, but it has just dawned on me how much I have put myself out there. Me, the woman who completely lacks an internal monologue. Never thinking and the mouth runs. Joy!

Comps passed - check
Marketing stuff done - check (if Dr. Bill lets me slide on the whole slogan thing)
Practicum paper - tonight and tomorrow, turn in before I leave work
Public Library Management paper - this weekend and Monday, due on Wednesday

I am so close.

No comments: