Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Still Here

I am in the throws of my last week of graduate school, so my posting will be sporadic at best. Some news - the school dropped our funding for the Matthew Center. Completely unannounced, although we were at the end of our three month cycle. I am really angry, but sort of resigned. I have seen their numbers, at least for federal funding of special ed, which were cut by 10%. It doesn't mean that I am not going to make a huge deal about it, but I am just unsure what can be done. Since we had some donations, I might restructure to get more parent training at home, because ultimately we have to raise Jimmy and it seems to be the most stable approach. It's just frustrating, my last week of school, the week before we begin potty training in earnest, and they are springing this on me. Like I don't have enough to deal with.

No comments: