Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crazy week

Long weekends throw me off. I am overtired and have a lot of work to do at home. I have started exercising again because the physical demands of raising two boys is going to require me to lose some weight. I keep injuring myself (twisting an ankle, straining my back) since I am in such poor shape. I walked Monday and today and did Yoga yesterday. I have afternoon appointments the next two days, so I am going to try to get in to work earlier so I can walk before school. I might even get around to rejoining the gym.

Jimmy is using the bathroom at school and at daycare. Home hasn't been a problem in a while. Number two is the problem - that usually results in the only accidents. But it is amazing progress. His therapist has great success in getting him to speak. It is rougher going at home. And I am taking him to the doctor on Friday - we have a hunch that he might have a yeast imbalance, but I am unsure how to check it - I have a little research to do before then. I also finally put together Jimmy's wish list. I have a few art things, but to those friends who were asking - it's here via Amazon.com.

Hey, do any of my local readers know when they are doing the General Assembly Legislative Townhall meetings in Manassas Park?

No comments: