Friday, November 24, 2006

Jimmy's Black Friday

Jimmy and I dropped Jacob off early and headed out to the mall. We couldn't get potty success out of him - I think he is afraid of the high powered flush. But we did visit Santa and he wasn't as squirmy. We actually got a picture with Santa - unfortunately I had to sit and be in it to get it to happen, but we did it. He was much better with him than he was on Sunday. Maybe it was a better Santa. I don't know. But it is a great picture, even with my overly shine face in it. If I can scan it, I will.

I think I am going to create another book list for the boys. They don't really need any more toys for the holidays (unless someone is willing to come put them together) and I have bought Jimmy art supplies - Crayola coloring set was an early bird special at Toys R Us this morning. I'll see if Amazon will let me post a link here.

No comments: