Monday, August 27, 2007

Lots of stress...

I hate bad drivers, insurance companies, and car salesmen, in that order.

Jimmy had a huge meltdown tonight. I haven't even started the new medication with all of the added car drama, but I am concerned. He didn't want to be in our bedroom, didn't want to be his, cried for a good 40 minutes. I wish I understood what plagued him sometimes.

We have doctor's appointments Wednesday afternoon and I have a transition meeting with the new teachers and the therapist early Thursday morning for Jimmy. I had to ask for it, but it really should be standard. Yes, they have active construction going on and had to cancel "Meet the Teacher" night for parking concerns. But what parent in their right mind would send their non-verbal child to a teacher they have never met? I just can't.

1 comment:

It's Just Me said...

I can't imagine cancelling back to school night. I wouldn't want to send any of my kids without having at least saying hi to their teachers before sending them to their charge! How apathetic do MP schools think parents are? That's just sad.