Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I have jumped the shark..

I have a minivan... a Dodge Grand Caravan. 2007 - we got a great deal on it. I can separate the boys now and they sit far enough back that they can't kick my seat. I am not looking forward to the payments or the car tax, but this vehicle will see Jacob into middle school - as long as no one else hits me.

I am a minivan driving mom. I have joined a sorority of millions. Eeek. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

Jimmy had his first day of school today. The teacher reported that they spent the day getting to know each other. Nothing else remarkable to say... except he read me a Mo Willem book. I turned the page and he read. It was so neat.

1 comment:

It's Just Me said...

Okay, let me get this right...are you saying not nice things about us minivan drivers? I know that can't be right, because I'd have to kick your ass. Funny aside, Paul says "jump the shark tank." No matter how many times I tell him no, there was no tank. Fonzie jumped a shark, not a shark tank.