Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Poop factory

Yes, we are back to playing in it. It's like he is fascinated by it. He even took off his pants and pooped in Buster's water. The bathtub is popular as well. I don't get it. He sometimes get multiple baths a night to address the problem. I am upstairs with him right now for his second tonight. He pooped in the first one.

I am getting good reports from school however, as well as his therapy sessions. I guess to some degree home is better, but this whole poop thing does get me down.

I got my foot checked today. I pulled a tendon. Mercifully, it doesn't require a cast. I have special inserts for my shoes however for the next several weeks. I can also go back to the gym, though I am limited to low impact like the bike and the elliptical. But at least I can go. I hope to end this cycle of getting injured handling Jimmy.

Before I go, a hot stock tip - invest heavily in the company that puts out Clorox Wipes. I go through a ton.

1 comment:

It's Just Me said...

Everyone has bad poop days. Hopefully, this is just some growth spurt and he's using everything to focus on that and having a little relapse. It still sucks for you though.