Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Boy Lost



Or maybe Mom is just overtired. The consult that was approved at FAPT six weeks ago has yet to be completed. It is harder and harder to measure his progress as he makes strides in some areas and slips around in others. The school didn't even do a proper report card for him - because they are doing nothing academic with him. Again, I have no sense of what he does with his day. There is no data collected for him at school, so I have nothing tangible with which to assess his progress. I feel like the wheels are spinning and time is slipping away.

I guess the bright spot is for the second day in a row, he was asleep by 8pm. Of course, Jacob didn't let me finally go to sleep until almost 11. Hopefully, I will get to sleep a little earlier tonight.

No comments: