Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Can I go to bed yet?

With the Ultimate Fighter, Wednesday nights can be long. I am particularly ADD tonight, so I am not paying as much attention to the fights as normal. Jacob is being a major chatterbox and making his father really crazy. And I am really crampy and want to go to bed. It looks like my Christmas gift this year will be a CT scan. I pick up the referral tomorrow. It's the last test before I get labelled as having garden variety Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It's kind of hard to imagine it being IBS given the level of abdominal pain that I have, but with the exception of that polyp, they have not come up with anything else concrete.

I have twelve more days of school before I get a break. I am really looking forward to it. I am exhausted. I need a nap, actually several. And my break doesn't really look that relaxing in my planner right now.

All reports are fabulous regarding the new IA. The teacher is doing a great job of keeping me in the loop. It is so hard to turn your kids over to other people, especially when he can't speak for himself. Maybe he is forever my baby, at least until he has his own voice. I wish I knew what he thought of his day, what he thought of the people who work with him. He never seems adverse to much of anyone, so I can't judge his feelings about others solely based on his behavior. I have to go on faith in those around him and those who are closest to me know that has let me down before - terribly, horribly, even tragically.

Enough... I am useless in this state. I am off to bed.

No comments: