Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Wind Down

I put my nieces back on the plane this afternoon. A mix of sadness and huge relief. I am glad I have until the 5th before I have to go back to work. I need the time to unwind. But I will miss them. The boys were entertained - I got to go through my bathroom cabinets yesterday. It was nice. I guess I will spend the rest of the week on my bed and getting boxes in from the garage.

I went to the doctor again today - one more test, this one non-invasive. It does require barium, but no fasting, no prep. As long as I can get the lemonade stuff instead of that thick, chalky nasty stuff. That stuff is infinitely worse coming back up as it is going down. And since I can't keep it down... Anyway, unless something radically different comes up in this test, I have irritable bowel syndrome. He gave me a prescription to see if it improves my... um, situation.

Jimmy's asleep, perfect as always. We have stumbled across Dewey Cox on cable. Spend $100 a month on DirecTV and all they have on is crap.

No comments: