Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow day?

In March? It's been a while since that has happened. The daffodils are going to be confused...

By Kari Pugh

Published: February 28, 2009

It might’ve been in the 60s on Friday, but weather forecasters are predicting a snowstorm this weekend.

The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for the Washington region, including Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park, from Sunday night through Monday morning.

Forecasters say a low pressure center moving up the Atlantic Coast could bring more than five inches of snow starting late Sunday.


I was supposed to shop with my mom and she has already called to cancel. I haven't seen her in six weeks. Damn snow-pocalypse. I wanted to see my mommy. :( And when Jimmy has a therapy cancellation for weather, it doesn't get made up.

Poop.

No comments: