Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am putting you on notice....




My friend Stephen Colbert is updating his lovely board...

President Bush
Senator "Macaca" Allen
Senator John Warner
Congressman Wolf (you might get off notice for your support of the Combat Autism Act of 2006)
Governor Tim Kaine
State Senator Chuck Colgan
the winner of the 50th District race for General Assembly - either Jackson Miller or Jeanette Rishell
City of Manassas Park Governing Board
Manassas Park City School Board

You are all going on notice. I am tired of the buck getting passed regarding providing for children with autism. The buck gets passed down to local level, which screams poverty. I am starting at the bottom and working my way up, because something has to change and I don't believe for a second that change happens from the top down.

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Hello,

I saw you had an on notice board thingy! Coolio! I'm trying to make an On Notice Board too! Only it will be super cool!

Stephen Colbert Rocks.
http://www.onnoticeboard.com