Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kindergarten Orientation

I am exhausted from a long day of work and Mommydom, but suffices to say that the outlook is much brighter than I had hope. Dr. Miller, who I clearly don't give enough credit to, has given me a teacher who makes me feel comfortable, welcome and a partner in my son's education. There are three other kids in the room, an aide Jimmy knows well, and a male kindergarten with a special education background for mainstreaming. I am very relieved and optimistic about the coming year.

There's more, but it will wait until tomorrow. For now, I hear my pillows calling...

One more thing... I have completely fallen out touch with all my friends while everything has been going on. So to my daily crew which is lucky to hear from my once a week...

Julie - I am so proud of you with your new job and fiance.
Miriam - Hang in there with school and you too shall be gainfully employed. Tell Dot, Georgie, and the rest of reference that I miss them.
Amy - Pop already
Deshaun - Dinner. Soon.
Melanie - Ditto. And get me to go back to church with ya and don't take no for an answer.
Tori - ARGH! Primal scream done. Let's get drink. I miss e-mailing and calling.

I love you all.

No comments: