Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back again... at GMU

Updating from George Mason. I have a class on Wednesday nights now. I am currently sitting in the old reserves room, waiting for Jim to pick up Jimmy (I brought him to campus with me while Jacob is with Diana.) Jimmy is writing on the white board. When I get home, I will add the photo. He just drew a picture of an elephant and wrote "elepant" next to it. One of the student assistants drew a character with a speaking balloon and he wrote in "yes!" I am just blown away.

Things are going better. Jimmy sleeps at night now. We are still trying to get it right, however, as Jimmy got up at 5 a.m. this morning, cutting into my primping and cleaning time. I have to send his doctor an e-mail updating him on the sleep so he can phone in a prescription for the attention issues. But he is doing pretty well. Jim is more rested. I am more rested. Unfortunately, we all have colds, but there isn't much you can do about that this time of year.

No comments: