Thursday, January 04, 2007

Okay, Okay...

I have been busy. Back to school, back to work, back to daycare...

Jimmy started the afterschool program at Cougar. It's an adjustment for everyone, but I think especially the staff. I don't think they have had anyone quite like Jimmy before. I have been picking him up early this week, which makes no sense from a weather standpoint - if I want to go for a walk, you couldn't have a better week... I am afraid if they have too much Jimmy at once, they would head for the hills.

I started the whole narrative of our trip, but never finished it. I promise I will. Likely sometime Saturday. Saturday morning I have to sit for an exam for my provisional teachers license. I am suppose to meet my Mason friends for dinner at Wegman's on Saturday night. I thought the holiday bustle was over...

More later. I will post later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: