Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day weekend...

Another posting lapse, but things have been a little crazy. We are considering putting our house on the market and buying one on the other side of town. I am not completely sold on the idea, as there is much to do to the place first. I am also not crazy about increasing our mortgage, but he insists that we won't be house poor. I am a little less convinces, but trying to not sweat it. We actually have to sell the place first.

Jacob had a stomach bug this week - I had to leave work early on Wednesday. I am supposed to move my collection into the new library soon. Jimmy graduates kindergarten in a few weeks. We are juggling therapy all summer. I am hoping for a summer school contract for some extra cash. There is a lot going on. I am frazzled.

It's got to get better.

No comments: