Sunday, May 13, 2007

Soccer...

We had our second "game." He is doing better than he used too - he is more interested in kicking the ball, but it is still a solitary activity and one of a relatively short duration. His soccer pictures were very cute... Only if I had a working scanner!

For Mother's Day, I met my mom at the mall with the boys. We had lunch and shopped for a couple of hours. My mom commented on how Jimmy was doing better in walking with her. And we got haircuts - by we, I mean the boys. Jimmy's is extremely short. Jacob rebelled, not going as short as I wished. Jacob also twisted his ankle by jumping off the train on the indoor playground while my mom was alone with them and I was in the bathroom. Mother of the year - I felt pretty awful.

Only five weeks left of school. Six weeks on my contract. But really - who's counting!

No comments: