Saturday, July 07, 2007

August 13th

Well, we have sleep medication again. Of course, when I filled the prescription, I found out that Anthem forgot to enter Jimmy's name for coverage. And thus, the post-Kaiser era begins.

I did manage to get an appointment for Jimmy with his developmental pediatrician. He doesn't have anything in Fairfax for months, so I am hoofing it to Rockville to get him seen. I think we are going the ADHD medication route again. It is needed badly.

Week three of summer school begins Monday. I love the kids, we are all having fun, and I feel like they are learning. Jimmy's therapy goes on without his therapist of a year - she had emergency surgery and is out of commission - but he likes the woman delivering services, so it isn't a huge setback.

I added a link to my missing BFF. I haven't made the time to see her as I should - she is out in Front Royal. I miss her (and my other friends - I haven't seen anyone in awhile.) I will get out there soon. What up, T? :)

That's the update, for now.

No comments: