Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jimmy's up..

And so I am... he got me up at about 3:45 a.m. Not a big fan of my son at this moment. The clonidine puts him to sleep, but fairly often doesn't keep him there. At least we changed the locks so he can't go out the door. That peace of mind still isn't enough to let me return to bed. So here I am.

I am trying to screw up the nerve to take the boys into the city this weekend. I want to take them to the zoo. I am trying to figure out how to manage it on my own. They have outgrown the double umbrella stroller. I am toying with the notion of buying a double jogging stroller, if it will support 100 lbs between the two of them. That would give me a year. Neither boy has the self restraint to allow me to let both walk alone on major outings. And I hate being cooped up at home.

No comments: