Friday, March 07, 2008

Autism and Vaccines

You know, I will go into a longer post over the weekend, but I have such a problem with the whole vaccine movement. It's not that they might not be right, but they make it extremely difficult if you have other ideas about your child's onset. Do you know that I feel I can't go to the local support group meetings. The group leader wrote a post about the vaccine case in Atlanta, exhulting in the acknowledgment of the role of vaccines and declaring a start to the autism wars. What, does that mean I am on the other side of the battle? Is she at war with the medical establishment and big pharma or just anyone that doesn't believe that vaccines cause antibiotics?

I believe that the overprescription of antibiotics contributed Jimmy's autism. From this point, I am walking alone. The big autism groups don't give a shit about me unless I believe in vaccine boogeyman.

No comments: