Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jimmy's first loose tooth...

He's asleep and I finally got to check in on it - I discovered it a few days ago. It should be gone within the week. I can't believe we have arrived here! I am just hoping it makes it home and he doesn't swallow it or something.

As for last week's problem - many of my readers are my closest friends and I apologize that I have shared the story with some of you. As I get things sorted out, I will give this a lengthy post (albeit somewhat vague) in the future. The post will also make clear my reason's for keeping it private at this time. Now that we are all physically well and have an important story to tell when we are ready. For now, please keep good thoughts for all of us.

Enough the mystery for one night. Time to get ready for the first day back from Spring Break. I guess that leaves roughly ten weeks left to the school year, give or take. But who's counting...

No comments: