Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm back...

Sorry for the posting layoff, but a lot has been going on. We have moved into a single family home in town. We are getting the townhome ready to rent - might be done in a week and on the market. And, of course, I go back to work in three days. I barely have started to unpack, but the rental really is the priority.

Jimmy is adjusting nicely to our new home. Jacob is thrilled beyond words. I will feel a little more financially secure once we get the other place rented. I guess it's all good - we were on top of each other before. This gives us room to breathe and space for company. Since Jimmy's elopement issues have gotten worse, I think we will be homebound for a while to preserve our own sanity.

I have lots more to say, but my brain is just fried at the moment. And the gymnastics all-around starts shortly. (Yes, I am a fan of that, as well.) My two Olympic wishes:

1. A 1-2 finish for Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin...
2. A medal for Alicia Sacramone in Saturday's vault final. Hey, you try getting on a balance beam the way she did and tell me you can do it better than her. I am all about redemption.

No comments: