Sunday, December 20, 2009

Two Feet of Snow...

I guess timing is everything. I had surgery on Friday afternoon that ran long and was discharged from the hospital very late in the evening... into a snowstorm. I thought they said it wouldn't begin until after midnight. They have already called school for Monday morning, at least for me. Jimmy is completely screwed up sleepwise - just a bundle of energy from being inside all day with no running around. Jacob is crashed out after having "helped" his dad shovel snow. It was a fruitless task as it came down so quickly. I have been up and down between getting sedatives out of my systems while putting painkillers into my systems. Odd timing for a blizzard, but for me some good enforced down time to recover and to hang out with my kids.

No comments: