Friday, February 10, 2006

Let It Snow

Well, I guess this is better than it happening on a weekday, but we are expecting about a foot of snow this weekend. Fortunately, I will have ample opportunity to horde milk and toilet paper as I am going to be off this afternoon taking Jimmy to the doctor. Wart removal, round 2. Pray for me...

I feel bad for the BFF. Living in the foothills of the Shenendoah Valley, she should be confined to her home with her three kids for several days. I will likely have the weekend with the boys and the option of taking them to daycare on Monday. I am sure there will be at least a 2 hour delay for schools, which means no ECSE class for Jimmy. I am taking all of my homework and comps work home to study between Wiggles episodes and Olympic figure skating (why can't ladies be this weekend, instead of another week or so away...) My house will be trashed by Monday and the boys will have run us in the ground. Ugh.

I will post updates of the coming snowpocalypse throughout the weekend.

No comments: