Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Survived the Holiday

I had to take yesterday off because the daycare was closed for an in-service day. I had Jake all morning as Jimmy had school. According to the teacher, Jimmy's school day didn't go as well as it normally does because he knew I was at home today. "I want Mommy, Goodbye!" was all he was willing to say in class.

I am trying to get through this semester and having a difficult time of it. I am feeling overwhelmed, so much so that it is almost paralyzing. It isn't because the coursework is particularly hard. I am at the end, dreading comps, and too busy worrying about whether I got the job across the street from the daycare that I seemingly can think of nothing else. I think I am going to call today, so I can quit worrying about it.

No comments: