Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day three

Well, I actually reverted back to diapers for the day to allow me to regroup. They switched him to underwear though at both the school and the daycare, which they promptly threw out when it got poopy. That's going to get expensive, especially after I bought 10 pair of the padded training pants at $4 a pop at JCPenneys. I bought every last pair they had in a 4T. It's not just the expense, but the availability of this stuff. These had better not go in the trash.

The school now has three complete sets of clothes, six pair of underwear (padded), several vinyl covers, three pairs of socks, and a stash of extra diapers. Daycare has bag of supplies as well. I have it organized and under control. For the moment. Laundry looks to be a nightly occurance for a while.

I need the weekend. Badly.

No comments: