Monday, October 02, 2006

Potty Training Day 1

Feels like day one million. The school got the protocol and followed it all day. Instead of actually using the toilet, Jimmy held it until 2pm, when he soaked everything. He had another accident at daycare - the manager who was to be filling in didn't come down from Delaware. The one that was there couldn't access the center's e-mail and apparently didn't think to call the area manager. So he had another accident there as well. He was back in diapers when I picked him up. It was likely just as well, but he had a massive case of the explosive poops at about 7:15. It was nasty.

Feces - I know you guys come to read about feces.

I did call the Hill today. The three members mentioned in the post as well as my congressman, the Honorable Frank Wolf. I asked his office to ask him to talk to Joe Barton about getting the Combating Autism Act out of committee and voted on this session. I know things don't work that way, but I figured it was worth asking.

No comments: