Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Light stayed on again today

He peed for his therapist Rachel again today. Still not doing it for me. We are trying to figure out how to make it achievable across environments. Yesterday, it was a three hour sit. Today it was only two. But who has the time to do it at home or school? We have to bridge that gap, but it is encouraging. I am excited at his progress. He is brushing his teeth too, a task to which he initially had a strong sensory adversion.

Jacob started with a fever at daycare today. Fortunately, I was able to get a sub for the afternoon. He has to stay home tomorrow, but my mother-in-law is taking this one for us. Unfortunately, that means I get to drive her back to Gaithersburg in rush hour. With the boys. Who are potty training. Yay me. At least I don't have to take the day. But Jacob feels so puny. He was just crying. Both times I got him down to sleep, it was in my arms. The power of Mom.

No comments: