Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am in the mood for shoes...

I spent entirely too much time browsing Piperlime tonight.  The Keen maryjanes are probably what I would get and wear the heck out of, because they are totally Mom shoes.  But I am trying to find my girlie girl again.  I love the Betsey Johnson's in the middle, but I honestly think I have forgotten how to walk in anything like that.  Having said that, I am a woman and I should totally relearn.  The Nine West pumps are cute, I love the pumps, and they would be more easily walked in.  The cowboy boots... cute as hell.  I want them.  I don't need them.  I need heels more, but I love them.  The last shoes... I see these everywhere.  I can't decide if I like them or not.  The heels are always incredible way high if they aren't a wedge - I have never been able to walk in a wedge without rolling my ankle - but I can't decide how I feel about the look. 

I really should buy a pair of heels and clean house in them until I have mastered them enough to go out in public.  I am sure I am making more out of this than it is, that it is like riding a bike, blah, blah, blah, but I really stopped wearing them when I got pregnant.  With small kids, definitely not practical.  With Jimmy the runner - I don't even wear flip flops with him now.  Only foot wear that withstand pursuit.  But there are something that I just want to start taking back in my life.  Some are big, some are small.  I am not sure which column I would put heels in right now, but I am taking them back.

No comments: