Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowoverload

Never have I been so busy doing so little.  My days have been one endless blur of keeping Jimmy's clothes on, his body off the furniture, and him out of the pantry and away from the fruit snacks.  This week has been the object lesson of why this child needs the structure of year round instruction.  I pity, absolutely pity what Ms. K is going to get back next week.  Jimmy cries for home when I drop him off at school, but he cries for school when he is at home, which means transitions are going to suck next week and Mr. M is going to likely going to take another nut shot (happened a few weeks ago.)  His attendants, especially E, have done their very best to keep coming regardless of the weather to help maintain structure for him, which maintains structure for Jacob by extension, but it has been a struggle.

I am honestly considering venturing out with both of them this morning by myself, which is something I never do.  I need to get a gift, but I just need to get out and so do these kids, no matter how daunting a task it is for me.  A trip to Fair Oaks may be in order.

No comments: