Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it spring yet?

The snow is destroying my mood.  It is destroying my house.  I am finally back to work and the boys are back to school.  I am amazed my sofa survived the blizzards, because Jimmy just climbed all over the furniture.  We did lose two Ikea chairs - they went out with the trash today as they were beyond repair.  We still have two feet of snow in the backyard with no access to the swingset.  We need some melt badly.  When I was home, Jimmy was on the computer, Jacob was on the Wii, and since Jacob flips when I leave the same floor he is on and you can't leave Jimmy unattended, I spent a lot of time with the laptop on the internet, specifically Facebook... playing Farmville and Uno and seeing how many people I really want to friend in the world.  I have finally burned out on Farmville - I just harvested my last crop and left my fields fallow tonight until I actually want to play again.

In the world of autism... still waiting for Kruge/UVA Charlottesville at the end of March.  Heck, I am still waiting for March.  March.  I want March.

No comments: