Monday, September 19, 2005

Sesame Place


Wow, I have been really remiss in posting. I will make up for it by offering a photo a day from our trip to Sesame Place yesterday.

We left the house at about 6:30 am. I make it to my mom's in Silver Spring about 7:10. We actually made it to the park at 10, right as it opened. Big Bird was one of the first characters we encountered.

I will post more about the trip tomorrow. I have been so swamped with school work, house work, work work, and trying to drag my fat butt to the gym that I have completely neglected this blog. I will be better this week, if for no other reason than I will likely have much more to say. I am going to the school board meeting tonight regarding Jimmy's program. We also have the BIG developmental pediatrics appointment this week. For those who haven't heard about this, this referral was given to me in early February of this year. September 20th was the first appointment I could get. I have easily filled out 25 pages of paperwork for it. This doctor will likely be the first to make some real recommendations for Jimmy and, as a result, there is a level of anxiety for tomorrow afternoon that I have never experienced before. Oh, and I have assignments due the next two days as well... I am completely stressed.

No comments: