Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Updating Life

So lots of stress lately. Jimmy is supposed to start school next week, but the building that he is supposed to be in still isn't completed. The head of special education is talking about tacking a half an hour on to his day to make up the time, which is unacceptable to me. It totally throws off his schedule at Kindercare and with the therapist. I have to send an e-mail to the head of special ed, the principal and the superintendent as soon as I am done with this post.

Grad school has started again. That is one of the few areas of my life that I always feel I have a handle on. Lots to do, especially since I am taking three classes this term. I was going to try to go to the gym on the days I have class, but I can't seem to do it. I run home, pick up the house, and make dinner before I go get the boys and come back for class. I am going to have to shoehorn the gym in on the other days. I have lost a little bit of weight, but it would be more if I was more diligent about the whole diet thing. I'll get there.

This weekend is pretty big - Momma and I (and probably the dh) are driving up to Philly to take the boys to Sesame Place again before the summer ends. I am very excited. When we were there last, we had so many great photos on our digital camera. The camera sadly went on the fritz and we lost them all. Hopefully Jacob will be just as excited to see Elmo again. I know it will be a long day, especially with Jake, who hates car rides, but I think it will be worth it. My mom will have a blast - I'm sure of that.

More later.

No comments: