Monday, September 22, 2008

Reasons to be happy...

Or at least look positively forward to the future...

1. I have a colonoscopy scheduled in three weeks. Most people would not be looking forward to this. I, however, see it as the beginning of resolution to several weeks of stomach pain. For this, I am pleased and grateful.

2. I have my meeting tomorrow at Jimmy's school to get consult back on track and his school year moving forward.

3. Chloe has her vet appointment tomorrow as well. She gets the last of her baby shots. I can also schedule getting her spayed and her front claws out. No, it's not cruel - she is an indoor cat, she will have her rear claws, and it is a whole lot more human than letting my DH drop her back off at the park. She has a bad habit of attacking him and playing rough with the kids.

4. Many of my friends have great things going on for them right now - new babies, new jobs, big moves, great relationships. I am happy to watch them be content and flourish in their lives.

:)

No comments: