Friday, August 19, 2005

Another Weekend

Well, we were supposed to take the boys to the fair tomorrow, but it is supposed to be 95 degrees out and humid to boot. Staying home isn't much better - the A/C is out at our house. Jim dug out his old window unit, but it nearly killed me because I think it was spewing mold spores into the air. My allegries are in full effect and the medication isn't cutting much. I didn't say anything to him because he's actually sick, really cranky, and unlikely to be sympathetic right now. I think the next two days are going to seem very long. Sunday, the girls and I are taking the babies (Jimmy and Jacob, Amy's baby James, and whoever Tori shows up with if she makes it - Maddie, Maddie, Maddie!!!) and going shopping! Jimmy needs a pair of boots and another belt - our feeble attempts at keeping him from going streaking at the daycare. That kid always prefers to be naked as a jaybird! Estrella suggested the boots - they've been fairly successful in the past, but he outgrew his last pair in the spring. I really hoped not to have to go the boot route in shorts weather - too "Village People" - but we can't wait for fall.

More later...

No comments: