Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fun with Aqua Aerobics

I sent an e-mail to a friend earlier with this story, but I have to share it with everyone. It was just too funny.

I screwed up my foot at the gym, so I did aqua aerobics instead of the treadmill last night. Mostly older Asian women, but there was a younger twenty something girl and her late teen brother. He spent most of the class smiling at me - I wonder if he had any idea how old I am? Anyway, part of the reason I think he was smiling is that I had a horrible time with the swimsuit yesterday. I have lost a bit of weight since I purchased my swimsuit at the beginning of the summer, it was kind of low cut in the front to begin with - well, one of the twins popped out for an appearance at the end of class. I think my young friend had watched me long enough to figure out it might happen, which was probably why he was smiling so much. I am hoping he was the only one that saw. Needless to say, if I do that class again, it will be with a different, better fitting swimsuit.

No comments: