Friday, December 02, 2005

Jimmy Update

Jimmy had the double whammy - an ear infection and a virus. He is on antibiotics for the infection. His fever has been down for 24 hours, so he can go back to Kindercare today. I have to take him to see the developmental pediatrician this morning. I am mess, though - I had some forms that I was suppose to bring to him and I completely forgot. I hope he isn't too mad... I don't want to waste his time and I certainly don't want him to think I am a flake. We have just had so much going on.

I am cranking through finals... two of my three classes are essentially done. I just have this portfolio that I am working on that is just sort of all consuming. It's coming along, but there are just so many elements to it. I have planned it out all pretty well, meticulously enough to allot for sick children. The only problem is that now, no one else can get sick. It just has to get done. I am a wee bit stressed. It's due 5pm, December 9th. I have to have it done the day before because my sister and niece are coming to see Depeche Mode with me. My friend Tori is coming as well - I am really looking forward to it.

Back to work. I might post again later today about the doctor's appointment.

No comments: