Monday, December 26, 2005

Surviving Christmas

Well, it has come and now gone. They boys had a fabulous time. My house is destroyed. I'll try to bring order from chaos today. My neice Christine arrived at about 2:30 this morning on a much delayed flight from Dallas. I have been looking forward to hanging out with her. The kid is a lot of fun.

Jimmy's been very chatty. He is a little more hyper of late, so, as discussed with our developmental pediatrican, we are upping the Tenex dose to two a day. We still have a problem getting a full dose down him. When we saw are regular pediatrican, he suggested (without being pushy or wanted to step on the other MD's toes) enquiring about Risperdal. I have heard that name used a great deal, so I will read up, see how the Tenex increase works out over the next several weeks, and maybe give the dev. ped. a call.

Jake is Jake. I didn't realize what two was like. We had never had it with Jimmy.

No comments: