Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Can't Sleep

We are back from our weekend away at Bayse. Jimmy has the worst case of diaper rash ever. Since he isn't potty trained, he is turning five in diapers. Can't really train someone if they can't ask to go to the bathroom. But this rash is the worst thing I have ever seen. I am airing him out, letting him run around without a diaper. We haven't had any accidents so far, but it seems inevitible. The chafing was so bad, he was walking around bow legged and crying. I would rather be on the carpet with a can of Resolve than hear him cry like that. It just hurts him. I am up, waiting for him to drift off so I can slip a diaper on him. I don't know what else I can do.

Our current daycare center has no interest in trying to schedule train him - it requires 15 minute sits every 60 to 90 minutes. I have to find someone that can, my Jimmy's sake and my own.

No comments: