Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Daycare Update

Well, we are still there, but I have a copy of Jimmy's IEP with a local competitor. The manager is at her corporate office this week, to see what accomodations can be worked out. I am waiting to hear from her. I would like to move Jimmy, but I am unsure about Jacob. I think he would really miss his friends, but I know both brothers will miss each other if seperated.

Part of me thinks this shouldn't have to be so hard, but I appreciate the thought that the potentially new center is giving it. I think every working parent has daycare problems - mine are fairly specific, but I know so many moms that are frustrated by it. There are tons of possibilities in Manassas, but which one is the right one. Daycare Dilemma - there's something to write about.

No comments: