Thursday, July 20, 2006

Heading Home Early

I am leaving early to meet the cable guy - our digital has been sporadic at best. We use them mostly for the kids educational channel and the On Demand. Actually, On Demand is simply the best thing ever. For a while, they had the Baby Bumblebee videos, which are noted for stimulating language in children with developmental delays. Jimmy loved them. Right now, they have a few children's selections that deal with trips to the aquarium or the zoo. Again, Jimmy's favorite things.

While I am home, in addition to some much needed clean up, I am going to be reading up for my new job and working on some documents for my old one. And so it goes... I am less than a month out from the big change. My excitement is also being joined by a serious case of nerves!

No comments: