Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Daycare

Well, hopefully by next Monday, the boys will be starting a new daycare, Childtime. I don't think I have filled out this much paperwork since getting a mortgage. As an accomodation to the toileting issue, they will have him in the twos with his brother, but he will be taken to the bathroom every hour. It's all I wanted. Age appropriate activities will be delivered to him and he will have the opportunity to interact with his peers, but the twos will be his base until he is done training. On paper at least, it is a better situation than we had. It is also a relief that the matter is finally settled.

We had Jimmy's check up yesterday. He is 42 inches tall and 38 pounds - a skinny boy, but healthy. I can't believe he is really five years old. His party is on Saturday and we are all very excited. He is just such a great kid. I am so proud of him.

No comments: