Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day Two

I don't make it a habit to post about my work and this new job will certainly be no different. I am getting over day one nerves and got more engaged with day two. I have orientation sessions for the next four days. I know I have made a challenging choice, but I think the rewards personally and professionally will be well worth it.

Back to Jimmy's world. National holiday today - no parent training. I should be heading to the gym to celebrate, but I am too tired. I will go sign up tomorrow. I was up and down those hallways all day. Matthew's Center is doing a training session for a few of the staff members at Childtime. It's a more formalized relationship than the daycare and MC had in the past, but I think it is a very good thing. Jimmy is doing really well and Jacob is starting to adjust in his own time. He is also giving hugs on request consistently now to people he knows well like the Grandmas, Mia, and myself. It is a fantastic feeling.

No comments: