Friday, November 23, 2007

Melanie Saves the Day

Well, my mom did get stuck working, but we still managed to get out of the house.  My friend Melanie came to the rescue by helping me take the boys to House of Bounce, one of those inflatable moon bounce party places.   We spent an hour there, running around, jumping, and sliding down these huge indoor moon bounces.  A great way to burn off energy on a cold day.  We had lunch at Applebee's, which provoked Jimmy because he wanted to go to Walmart next door. So we went there after lunch.  Melanie is a huge help and an incredible friend.

Oh, big autism related news from yesterday - we solved our seat belt problem.  We found these Angel Guard clips that block the release button on the seat belt.  We used them for the first time yesterday.  We sat in traffic trying to get past the American Legion Bridge for over an hour and no one got out of their seats.  I am using it on both boys!!!  Best $20 I have ever spent!!!!  

Tomorrow is the belated shopping with my mom.  I so look forward to that.  She is the Queen of the Mall.  My foot injury is making me crazy, she hurt her knee, and we are both still going!

No comments: