Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Black Friday for me...

My mom forgot to submit a leave slip for Black Friday. Her boss is being a prick, so now she can't go. Hardly the end of the world. My husband, however, is working too, so I am on my own with the kids. "On my own" means home alone. With both my kids at this point being runners to some degree, I can't go out with both of them. Jimmy ran on me the other night when I was trying to leave the gym. Jacob can be so disobedient these days, I am not sure I can try with him. My October outing to the Fall Festival didn't go badly, but certainly didn't go well either. I was pushing Jimmy around - Jacob ran once, but the rest of the time he was going "Don't you know who I am? I am the Juggernaut, bitch!" See the third X-Men film for the reference. Great - one with autism and the other with Tourette's! Joy! My life with these kids feels a little like a prison. I know many moms have that experience, but I just don't think they do with children this age.

I shouldn't be so negative, but I am really moody today. I hate the holidays.

No comments: