Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Love Perez Hilton

Two days ago, I (probably along with some other readers) sent Perez Hilton the Michael Savage YouTube video with his autism comments.  Perez actually ran with it.  Anyone who reads the site for the entertainment value of the gossip knows that you don't have to read long before you encounter his social conscious.  Which, of course, is a wonderful thing.

Thank you Perez Hilton.  

Edit: I was reading through his comments.  I am not the only one to make the Rockstar Energy Drink connection.  A poster named Sass wrote:

if you all REALLY want to hit Savage where it hurts….STOP drinking ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINKS!! I believe he and his son, RUSS WEINER (yes, his last name is really WEINER) still own the company, or have their shares in it. I use to work with RUSS oh-so-long ago and he is as big of a schmuck as his father. But they created ROCKSTAR ENERGY drinks, and Russ was the one who use to go and pimp it out. IT is so funny, cuz Russ WEINER is as big of a so called "conservative" as his father, yet, he like to party his ass off, screw a bunch of skanky broads, thinks of himself as quite the "ladies" man (bleech) and is an all around hypocrite and spoiled brat. So ironic that HIS father is saying that Autistic children are really just bratty children.

Don't believe me….?? Just google Mike Savage/Weiner and his son Russ Weiner and ROCKSTAR energy drinks. you will see I am correct.

I think we ARE an over-diagnosed society…I have depression, bipolar disorder, border personality disorder, ADD, AUTISM…bleh blah blah…docs are NOT doing their jobs. We are also one of the most OVER MEDICATED societies in the world.

But to utterly dismiss all children with autism as being the result of "bad parenting" is absurd. This man is absurd. Take whatever he says with a grain of salt!



No comments: